+964 790 149 2768
Mon - Fri : 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Caesar Dar Co. was established in Baghdad by the international a group of experienced and highly skilled engineers and specialists in the design and construction of industrial projects.
Our Company has origin in 2017 through merging of two existing Companies established under the names Hasan Hammood Construction founded in 1997 and Alrased Company founded in 2007.
The main reason for establishing a Company was to build a specialized Engineering and Construction Company which has capability to participate of contributing and promote programme of Iraq rehabilitation.
Our experience in civil construction, electro-mechanical work, buildings projects, and civil works for EPC-specified projects include:
– Soil Survey works
– Earth moving, excavation, back filling insulation, and demolition works
– Formwork & concrete works (for foundation, beams, columns, walls, and slabs)
– Steel reinforcement works
– Anchoring on concrete mix
– Underground piping
– Structural steel works
- In line with the strategic direction of Caesar Dar , our resolute
- policy is to consciously determine the stated and implied
- needs and expectations of interested parties – customers,
- legal & regulatory entities, government, shareholders,
- employees, suppliers and community – relevant to our
- business of Engineering, (EPC)
- provision of drilling services,
- equipment leasing and procurement and ensure that
- their requirements are met.
- We shall focus on continual improvement of our quality
- performance and quality management system .
What We Do
GREAT EXPERIENCE IN ENGINEERING WORKS
Our engineering services determine exactly what is needed for your facility. Services include design ( industrial plants, including civil, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, process, and water treatment engineering ), also trouble-shooting and optimization, feasibility studies, computer simulations, detail design, construction management and startup.
We also ensure that designs, project quality, and other contractual obligations are in full compliance with local laws and national standards, no matter where these projects are founded and completed.